Please join us for Jon Wizard's Campaign Kick-Off for Seaside City Council at The Press Club on February 9, from 6 to 8 pm! Come meet Jon, as well as some of our local elected officials and community leaders.
DEREK BODKIN to perform live music.
Honored guests for the evening include:
- Monterey County Supervisor Jane Parker
- San Benito County Supervisor Robert Rivas
- Marina Mayor Bruce Delgado
- Seaside Councilmember & Mayor Pro Tem Dennis Alexander
- Seaside Councilmember Jason Campbell
- Seaside Councilmember Kayla Jones
- Monterey Councilmember Alan Haffa
- Monterey Peninsula Unified School District Area 1 Board Trustee Wendy Root Askew
- Monterey Peninsula Water Management Division 1 Director Brenda Lewis
The event is open to everyone and all are welcome!
Clicking through the "Tickets Available" link will take you to our campaign contribution website. No contribution is required nor is there a ticket required to attend, but we appreciate any contribution you make to support Jon's campaign.
Please RSVP to let us know if you’ll be joining us. We hope to see you there!